Are you in a place where you want or need to lead…but aren’t sure how to best do it? In this compact, dynamic resource, bestselling author Karol Ladd offers positive, motivating words to women in leadership. By looking at eight influential leaders in the Bible, Karol highlights godly leadership principles and attitudes that you can build into your life:
- Rise to the challenge―shown in the life of Joseph
- Take calculated risks―exemplified by Deborah, one of the great women leaders in Scripture
- Use your God-given resources―as seen in the actions of the servant-leader Moses
- Do the tough stuff―just like the prophet Jeremiah
- Believe the best in people―displayed in King David’s attitudes
These practical leadership principles will inspire you to grow in your role as a godly influencer―a woman who leads and motivates others toward God’s love and maturity in the faith.
To get a copy, please email email@example.com.